Emily Chamberlain
2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped fine
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
4 frozen chicken breasts (Costco brand is best!)
Combine all ingredients and rub generously on frozen chicken breasts. Place in a 9x13 baking dish and bake 375 for 50 minutes. This is an easy and delicious dinner! We love this with mashed potatoes and green beans.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Emily - Costco brand IS the best! But one question: have you ever done this with the chicken thawed? Because I'm super picky with my meat and I usually clean up the Costco chicken breasts a bit, but I want to try this recipe. Sounds easy and yummy!
Yes, I have used thawed chicken and it works out great too...just adjust the cooking time. I have also used the grill for this recipe but much prefer the oven and especially the frozen breasts because they just seems to turn out much more juicy! If you want to give the frozen a shot you could try to trim them after they are cooked but it may get a bit messy. Good luck!
thanks for sharing this one! we love it!
Post a Comment